People are the most valuable assets of any business. We know that well and continue to follow the
path of development bearing that in mind. Should you wish to join our team, work in an exciting atmosphere
and grow with us, send us your resume.
Who we look for?
- individuals with at least 2-year proven experience in logistics/forwarding
- an ambitious and creative achiever seeking ways for continuous growth and developing qualifications.
What we expect
- ability to work under the pressure of time and stress,
- work planning and organising skills,
- fluency in English,
- basic knowledge and familiarity with forwarding products.
You will be responsible for
- looking for new and taking care of the existing customers,
- organising the entire shipping and forwarding cycle in air and rail transport,
- ensuring top quality of transport services and professional customer service.
What you get in return
- attractive salary,
- attractive bonus program,
- exciting work in a young and dynamic team,
- opportunities to improve your qualifications,
- tools essential to perform your duties.
Please email your application (CV with photo)a t: email@example.com
“To take part in the recruitment process you have to include the following phrase in your CV: “I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101 item 926 as amended).”
We reserve the right to contact only the selected candidates.